Monday, February 20, 2012

Simple Mini Pizza



I don't know where I got this idea from to be honest..I was just trying to think of a healthier alternative for when I'm craving pizza. This definitely hit the spot! You obviously can use any toppings you want, but this is what I used.



1 Fiber One 100 calorie whole wheat english muffin
1 Light creamy Swiss Babybel cheese wedge
About 4 tbs. of diced onions
4 tsp. pizza sauce
Baby spinach
Vegetarian 'pepperoni' slices




The only real step you need to do is cut the english muffin in half, spread the pizza sauce (I used about 2 teaspoons per half), some baby spinach, 1 cheese wedge (I slice it up and make one enough for both halves), sprinkle some onion on top and then the pepperoni slices. I made this for multiple people at a time and used different veggies and cheeses for each one. So so simple! Then pop them in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes and they're done.




Hope you like 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment